Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Summer is already coming to an end?!



Alright...... fellow teachers... many of you have already started school... HOWEVER, some of you, like ME, have not started yet and are beginning to prepare for new students to arrive. Where do you begin? I walk into my classroom and feel super overwhelmed! I've organized some stuff, but have so much more to do! Also, our supplies is not in yet, so I can't decorate my room! I guess I'll stick to organizing and getting everything set for my little ones before I get to the fun stuff!   I feel like I walk into my room and just walk around in circles because I'm not sure where to begin! I feel like... HOW CAN I GET THIS ALL DONE WITHIN 2 WEEKS!?

Where do you begin? Any tips for a smooth school year?

No comments:

Post a Comment