Tuesday, November 25, 2014

So... I haven't posted in a while...

As Parent Teacher Conferences and the first quarter report cards come to an end... I can't believe how quickly the time has gone! It's the perfect time of year when my first graders become so excited at the sight of snow, the speak of Santa, and the thought of Christmas, that working in an elementary school feels like working in Disney Land! I can't believe it's already December! My students have become so comfortable in the classroom, it's wonderful. They're comfortable with me, like their fellow classmates, and understand the classroom rules and procedures (for the most part, hehe). Do anyone else's students ask them every day how many days until Christmas? How many days until Santa comes? 

Is anyone else super excited that Parent Teacher Conferences are over? How do you do your Parent Teacher Conferences? Are they all in one day? 


Oh, on the cute side- a student told me he's going to buy me a diamond last week.... my response.. "hmm... it took you about 50 days to want to buy me a diamond... it took my fiance 6 years!" HAHA 


No comments:

Post a Comment