Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Teachers Pay Teachers

Okay,is anyone else completely obsessed with the clipart, fonts, backgrounds, and just all around great things on Teachers Pay Teachers! I have found myself going through a bottle of wine and staying up way past my bed time.. (1:00 am-2:00 am) to create new things for my classroom! AND, I have absolutely no problem with it! Is anyone else finding him/herself doing the same thing? I mean c'mon some of these graphic artists and people who create fonts are amazing!  Let me know your thoughts!


This is the newest product I made! I LOVE it and I cannot wait to put in my new student information (once I find out who my students are) :). http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/The-Ultimate-Substitute-Binder-1340996





 
 
Side note....
Has anyone read Sharp Objects? I'm thinking of reading it... but I'm also halfway through Divergent....(Thanks for my amazing friend Jen who let me borrow it for about a YEAR!).  Has anyone read Sharp Objects? I read Gone Girl and LOVED it!

No comments:

Post a Comment